Saturday, September 27, 2014

The Pastor needs YOUR help!!! Help us beautify our property!

I NEED YOUR HELP!!!



Brothers and sisters,

Today we had a few college students from York College help Joe Popson and myself do some weeding in the upper lot...well ok more Joe Popson than myself.  ;)  As we were doing this project it got us thinking (yes I know that can be dangerous) maybe we can get a team of volunteers or perhaps several families to take care of one of the planted areas in the upper lot and perhaps some other areas around the property.

Truth is we have a lot of property to maintain...and many hands make the load a lot easier.  If you are interested in this ministry I will put you in touch with Joe and we can start to get a schedule together.  As we focus on "labor of love" here is one area I would greatly appreciate your assistance.  

Sincerely,

Fr. C.

'
A picture of me trying to make it look like I am working!  


No comments:

Post a Comment