Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Parish Emergency Phone

Brothers and sisters,

I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that we do have a parish emergency phone number for sacramental emergencies.  When you call the parish number after hours the message will give you this number.

This number is to be used for sacramental emergencies (the last rites or scheduling a funeral Mass) only.  While the phone is usually on me I may not be able to answer the call right away.  It is very important for you to leave a message and I will get back to you soon as I am able.   If you don't hear back from me in a reasonable time please call back (I may be celebrating Mass or in the middle of another engagement).  There have been situations when the wrong number was dialed and I did not get a message.

Thank you for your patience and understanding as I try to tend to everyone's spiritual needs.  Being the only priest in a parish can have its challenges so I do appreciate your kindness!  May we ask the Lord to continue to bless all of us as we together labor in love in God's vineyard.

Sincerely,

Fr. C.



No comments:

Post a Comment