Monday, January 5, 2015

Flocknote

You know what they say...you should not operate heavy machinery when tired...well having gotten only two hours of sleep last night I should not operate our technology.  At 10:30 this evening I was preparing our first flock note to go out at Noon tomorrow.  However, I inadvertently hit the send button not realizing I didn't properly schedule the time…so it went out immediately around 10:47pm.  About 36 people had yet to register their emails so those messages would have been received as a text message.  I am truly sorry…that was my human error.  

For those who received a text message, I would kindly ask that you register your emails soon as possible which would take care of the problem.   Once again I am truly sorry for that error…it was not the system, it was the operator.  

No comments:

Post a Comment