Monday, January 5, 2015

Contacting Father Carroll



Dear Brothers and Sisters,

In recent days I have been noticing that some of my voice mail messages have been getting cut off.  If you have contacted me in the last couple of days I would kindly ask that you contact the parish office so I can get your contact information.

That leads me into my next point, what is the best method of contacting me.  The best method of contacting me is usually through email.  My email address is frkcarroll@stpatrickyork.net.  All my emails go directly to my phone.  If you do not hear from me within 48 hours, please resend the email.  Occasionally, I may open my emails on my phone and then as I go about doing other things forget to respond or the emails sometimes get inadvertently sent to by trash folder.  

I do try my best to return phone messages soon as possible.  Emergency calls are responded to immediately.  For emergencies outside of the office hours please dial the emergency number.  There are times especially in the middle of the night that you might get the voice mail.  Please leave a message.  For all other calls, if you do not get a response within 72 hours please call during office hours and give your information to Peggy or Terry and they will see that I get the message.  There are times depending on the situation it may take a little longer for me to return some calls for it is often necessary for me in my ministry to prioritize things.  In the event it is something I feel that I cannot take care of in timely manner I will pass on the information to Deacon Michael to follow up.

During the seasons of Advent and Lent please be patient for that is often our busiest time of year.  Please don't forget I am also available for confessions six days of week, for those who might need to speak with me sooner. 

Monday 4:30pm - 5pm and after Mass - 6:30pm
Wednesday 4:30pm - 5pm
Thursday 4:30pm - 5pm
Friday Noon - 1pm
Saturday 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Sunday 7:15am - 7:45am

Thank you all for your patience!  May the Lord continue to bless all of you!

Sincerely,

Fr. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment