Monday, December 15, 2014

Saint Patrick Church York Christmas Schedule

 This past weekends Saturday Night Live clip has been circulating around on Facebook.  As we approach Christmas I feel its worth sharing for a little humor.  


Hmm...sounds like me chanting and preaching the homily!  :)  Seriously, we are blessed at Saint Patrick's with some awesome choirs, many wonderful dedicated volunteers to serve as Altar Servers, Lectors, Extraordinary Ministers, and Ushers.  So if you want to experience something truly spectacular please come join us as we together celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ.

 Mass Times for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day are...

Wednesday December 24th at

4:30pm
7:00pm
10:00pm*

*Incense will be used*

Thursday December 25th at

8:00am
&
10:45am

Oh yes and if you are wondering what my house (well its truly your house you provide for me) alongside the Church looks like...you don't have to try and sneak a peak for on Sunday December 28th I will be hosting an OPEN HOUSE at Noon to share with you my love for the Christmas Season. Yes it's true I have 80+ Nativities and 200+ Santa Figurines  



ALL ARE WELCOME!!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment