Friday, December 5, 2014

PARKING LOT NOTICE...PLEASE RESPECT THE RESERVED PARKING SPACES!!!



Brothers and Sisters,

Twice in the past week I have returned home from being out only to find someone parked in the pastors spot.  In the lot between the rectory and the office building complex there are spaces reserved for the parish staff, the adoration chapel, and pastoral associates. Please respect those spaces.  Members of the staff come in and out often during the day and it is important for them to have a place to park.  

As pastor there are very few privileges I ask for, my parking spot being one of them. Not necessarily for my convenience but more importantly to allow me to get in and out quickly especially in an emergency.  I should not be expected to walk a long distance to my vehicle especially in those situations. 

Would you like to come home to find someone parked in your driveway or worse yet blocking it?  I really don't thing you would, especially if you have things like groceries to bring in.  Therefore...

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES PARK IN A RESERVED PARKING SPACE!!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment