Saturday, May 12, 2018

7th Sunday of Easter - Jesus Prays for Us!


In the Gospels this week, Jesus is at the last supper, telling us that He wants us to be with Him in Heaven. He is praying to His Father for His disciples and for you and me. It is a most beautiful prayer, full of Jesus’ tender love for all of us. 
Take the time to read and reflect upon Jesus' Prayer.
http://www.usccb.org/bible/john/17

I would like to share with you a part of Jesus’ prayer to His Father - through what I believe would be a Mother’s Heart:


Lifting up her eyes to heaven, she prays: Father, my children are your gift to me. I wish that where I am they also may be with me, that they may see the love that you gave me. Consecrate them in the truth. Your word is truth - Love
As you sent me into the world, so I send them into the world.
May the love with which you loved me be in them and I in them.”
Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment