Sunday, May 29, 2016

FORMED - Feature for the Month of June

June is the month of 
The Sacred Heart of Jesus. 
Open your hearts into Insights of His Love
Scroll Down to View All Offerings:
Video under Featured Programs

Watch the Trailer
Lectio: Eucharist // Promo from Formed on Vimeo.

Daniels’s Recommendation:
“The Lectio Eucharist series was one of my favorite ones. He made a comment at the beginning that once he taught this to his friends and family, things started to line up in their lives. And a lot of things just started to make sense for me. It helped me understand God in a much more profound and meaningful way. 
Starting at the Garden of Eden and with Adam and Eve through the Cross to today. It highlighted that it is always His plan to bring us back into Union with Him, which it was like in the Garden of Eden. How much He loved the Jews, and  used them in redemptive history to point to the Eucharist.

And the Lectio Prayer one is great too.  I hadn't read my bible in a while because I was afraid of interpreting it wrong.  I used to read it all the time as a Protestant and think that I could understand it.  But not I know that I need the guidance of the Catholic Church.  But also that that God is always there for us, and speaks to us through His word.  We just have to read and listen. And respond in prayer.  He is always there for us in His Word which is great to think of.”
Submitted by Daniel Shemonski, Nursing Student at York College.


Also Considering The Following:

SESSION 7: WORD MADE FLESH, TRUE BREAD OF HEAVEN
The Mystery of the Liturgy and the Eucharist


SESSION 2: THE EUCHARISTSOURCE & SUMMIT OF CHRISTIAN LIFE



Under Audio's Adult Faith Formation


View All this and More on 
FORMED.ORG - Free!

Already Registered Click Here To Login
Register to Use Formed
Click Here to Register

Questions/Feedback Contact Deacon Michael:
gospamir@comcast.net or 347-7350

No comments:

Post a Comment