Thursday, May 14, 2020

PREPARATION SURVEY FOR OPENING THE CHURCH


Dear Brothers and Sisters,
When York County officially moves into the "yellow" phase at the direction of the state, we will begin the process of starting back up the public celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass here at Saint Patrick Church.  
In preparation for when the public celebration of the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass resumes, I need your help by filling out a Preparation Survey to help us finalize our opening plans. 
Please view FATHER CARROLL'S YouTube MESSAGE IN PREPARATION FOR  THE RETURN OF THE PUBLIC CELEBRATION OF THE MASS
(And Please read through the Preparation Details before completing the Survey)
Click Here 

Please know you are all in my prayers and as I pray for good health for you and your families, I humbly ask for your prayers in return! Thank you once again for all your support! Please know I miss gathering with all of you and I look forward to the day we can once again gather as a family of faith.
Blessings and prayers,
Fr. Keith Carroll
Pastor 

No comments:

Post a Comment