Sunday, February 25, 2018

You Are My Beloved



Homily for 2nd Sunday of Lent

You are God’s Beloved Child!
Please take these words to heart. They are powerful. 
Perhaps you have not thought about being a Beloved Child of God. Yet, God the Father desires for You to know that You are indeed deeply loved.
You and I are a part of God’s love story. He has shared His life with us and desires for us to experience His never-ending love. 
The truth of the matter is that you are wonderful! You are amazingly and wonderfully made by an unspeakably great Creator. You are God’s beloved child.

Pope Francis once said, "Lord, I want to love You, but teach me… the difficult habit of letting myself be loved by You, to feel You close and feel Your tenderness! May the Lord give us this grace.”

No comments:

Post a Comment